Install Residential Solar Panels on your Oklahoma City Property
There has never been a better time to have residential solar panels installed in Oklahoma City. If you’ve been in OKC for a while, you know that the heat can be especially brutal here in the summer months. It takes a lot of energy – and money – to keep your home cool and comfortable when temperatures are in the triple digits outside. Residential solar panels offer an energy-saving alternative that will reduce your carbon footprint as well as your energy bills.
Benefits of Home Solar Panels OKC
In a sunny climate like Oklahoma City, residential solar panel installation can save you more than an estimated $13,000 on your energy bill over 20 years. We will give you a free estimate for the cost of installation and go over the numbers with you to show you just how much you can expect to save. Solar panels also add resale value to your home and could qualify you for a 30% federal tax credit.
Installing solar panels at your home in Oklahoma City will reduce your impact on the environment while they save you money. It’s exciting to be a part of the recent surge in solar energy customers. By using this renewable resource to power your home, you could inspire others to try it, too. Every household that switches to solar helps us create a better future for our world.
Is Your Home Suitable for OKC Solar Panels?
Solar panel installation in Oklahoma City residences will work most of the time, but there are some things to consider before installation.
- Size of the Roof. You don’t need to have a massive home, but the roof does need to be large enough to allow room for the solar panels. There are some configurations that work well with smaller roofs.
- Exposure of the Roof. If the roof is in the shade most of the time due to overhanging tree branches or other structures that block the sunlight, you will not get the maximum efficiency from solar panels.
- Orientation of the Roof. Roofs that face south or west get the most sunlight and the most solar energy. Solar panels can still be placed on roofs that do not face these directions, but they might not provide as much power.
- Slope of the Roof. The panels need to be placed at an angle to get the maximum amount of sunlight. A flat roof could be a concern.
- The Landlord. If you are renting your home, you will have to convince your landlord that solar panel installation is a good investment. Fortunately, there is plenty of data to prove it is.
- Homeowners’ Associations. If your neighborhood has an HOA, become familiar with their rules before scheduling a solar panel installation.
Solar Guys of Oklahoma: Your OKC Solar Panel Source
There are several solar companies in the market offering both credits and incentives for residential solar panel installations in Oklahoma City. The deals they offer sound too good to be true because they usually are. What they don’t tell you is that at the end of the day, you end up paying more than you need to. At Solar Guys of Oklahoma, we give you an honest estimate at the very beginning of every project. You can trust that the number we quote you is what you’ll pay. As a result, we’re able to offer the best pricing available in the Oklahoma City market.
There’s a reason why we are the most trusted name in Oklahoma City home solar panel installation. We prioritize excellent craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Our team is courteous, competent, and willing to answer any questions you have about solar energy solutions.
Tired of outrageous energy bills? Eager to go green and help the environment? Solar Guys of Oklahoma can install and repair all kinds of solar panels at your home. From roof-mounted panel installations to ground panel repairs and replacement, you can count on us to handle all your residential solar panel installation needs in Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. Call us today for a free estimate and join us in our mission to create a greener tomorrow!