Oklahoma City Solar Panels
Solar System Installation in Oklahoma City
Steps to getting OKC solar panels on your home in 2022
Steps to getting a solar panel system installed on your Oklahoma City home. You probably want to know more about the whole experience of getting solar panels on your home. Here’s what you can expect:
- Home visit: A solar system installation expert from our Oklahoma City team will visit your home to take measurements of your roof and assess the structural integrity of your home and roof.
- Consultation: The solar representative will discuss the best panel options, including panel type, placement, and the number of panels based on what you are looking to get out of your solar energy system.
- Cost quote: You will receive a final estimate for the solar system, including material and labor. Once you get that cost quote from our Oklahoma City solar panel contractors, you can schedule a time for installation.
- Installation: Physical installation occurs, which typically takes less than a week. Some installations are completed in just one day!
- Tax filing: In Oklahoma City, solar panel costs can be offset with a tax credit. So, once you’ve purchased your system, the only follow-up is to make sure that you claim your solar ITC deduction at tax time.