Solar Guys of Oklahoma can Repair and Install your Commercial Panels in Oklahoma City
When you’re ready to upgrade your commercial building with solar panels, Solar Guys of Oklahoma OKC is ready to get the job done! Our experienced technicians can install, maintain and repair solar panels to address all your commercial solar energy needs. Whether you’re looking to lower your energy bills or simply to go green with clean, renewable energy, you can count on Solar Guys of Oklahoma to meet your commercial solar panel installation needs throughout Oklahoma City.
We are committed to helping businesses go solar in the Oklahoma City area with commercial solar panel installation services. In 2018, the United States produced 64.2 GW of solar capacity—enough to power 12.3 million homes—and that number is expected to double by 2024. Green energy is also the hottest trend in commercial buildings. If you’re curious how solar energy can benefit your business, look no further. At Solar Guys of Oklahoma City, renewable energy is our passion. We are always happy to answer any questions you have.
There has never been a better time to have commercial solar panels installed in Oklahoma City. Oklahomans know all too well how much it costs to keep a building cool through those triple-digit summer months. Keeping you and your staff comfortable takes a lot of energy. Commercial solar panels OKC provide an energy-saving alternative that will reduce your business’s carbon footprint as well as your energy bills. This not only helps the environment, but it also makes a great impression on your customers, and it might even inspire your competitors to go green as well.
Benefits of Commercial Solar Panel Installation in Oklahoma City
- Environmental Impact. The big-picture benefit of using solar power is the positive impact it has on the environment. By getting more power from the sun and less from fossil fuels, your business will be helping to create a better future for generations to come.
- Lower Energy Costs. Commercial solar panel installation in Oklahoma City will reduce your business’s energy bills. The savings are most dramatic over time. The cost of installing solar panels has dropped dramatically in the past decade. At the same time, installing a system is like prepaying for 40 years of electricity, but at a much lower rate. This makes commercial solar panels an excellent investment.
- Tax Benefits. As far as taxes are concerned, it’s a great time to go green! The 2019 Federal Solar Tax Credit extension allows you to deduct 30 percent of the cost of installing a solar energy system from your federal taxes. There is no cap on the value, and the credit applies to both residential and commercial solar panel systems.
- Good Customer Relations. Once you have solar panels in OKC installed for your business, you will earn the “green” label, which is an attractive designation to have. It proves that your company cares about global warming and is taking steps to help fight it.
Are Solar Panels Right for You?
Solar panels are highly configurable and will work with most commercial buildings, but there are some things to consider before installation.
- Size of the Roof. The more roof surface you can devote to roof-mounted solar panels, the better their performance will be. We also install ground panels, so a smaller roof won’t keep you from enjoying the benefits of solar energy.
- Exposure of the Roof. Solar panels don’t perform well in shady areas. They need exposure to the sun to operate at maximum efficiency.
- Orientation of the Roof. Roofs that face south or west get the most sunlight and the most solar energy. Solar panels can still be placed on roofs that do not face these directions, but they might not provide as much power.
- Slope of the Roof. The panels need to be placed at an angle to get the maximum amount of sunlight. If your business has a flat roof, there are other options for installation.